 Pirates / 645 (-20)
  Re: Brickish Museum of Natural History (BMNH)

(...) Bogus frat! (now that there is an expletive from Trek - if I cop any flack over it, any flack at all, I swear I'm going to start thumping people.) Not only have caused Tony deep resemblement, I've committed a nasturtium! <<rummage, rummage, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) "Ooooh, shackles! I wish they'd shackle me. The guard must really like you, to give you shackles. Been here five years, they never gave me shackles. Bloody lucky, you are!" (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickish Museum of Natural History (BMNH)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Richard Parsons (<FqDw30.Ewv@lugnet.com>) wrote at 12:58:40 (haven't looked at pics yet, cos it's 'spensive time) (...) Sounds like Soup du Jour :-) Given that spuds hadn't been invented yet, possibly a trifle anachronistic. But (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Brickish Museum of Natural History (BMNH)

Gentlemen, Wouldn't want you thinking I was losing interest... I just added a couple of 'on the shelf' snaps of the BMNH. I have a suspicion that it may end up being a local office, in Port Block, built to help deal with the Doolittle threat. (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) Yeah! That is a good idea. I've got an 'old shipwrecked pirate' that's got the beard on over the red ragged-shirt torso, and it looks pretty good. (It even covers up the knife completely, so you don't need to worry about an armed prisoner in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) This would also look great for castle dungeons. You could have a really old man, with no headwear on (bald, you see), a wizzards beard and a sutable torso etc. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: How to make shackles

David Simmons wrote in message ... (...) Cool. My attempts at this had always failed miserably. Expect to see these methods showing up at Port Block. I have almost enough convict figs to make a work detail ;-) Richard Still baldly going... Check out (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  How to make shackles

I was fooling around last night and I think I hit upon a pretty awesome idea. First, take the hands off of the 'fig of your choice. Thread the hand peg through the top of the end stud of a dark gray 17 stud long chain. The hands won't reattach all (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Extra cutlasses galore...

Don't forget the nine dollars off if you order nine! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Extra cutlasses galore...

I have a few extra Dark Gray Anchors I am willing to trade. I am looking for some of the items below. Silver Armor (conquistador) 1-1 Knight Face Shield (Black) 2-1 UFO Insectesoid Shoulderpads (2 Black,1 Gray) 3-1 Other Castle Armor Helms 3-1 Ice (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Extra cutlasses galore...

(...) That is a great little set. Of all the Pirate minifigs, that one is my absolute favorite torso. Useful for so many Pirate personalities--looks good with a peg leg, looks good with those awful Fright Force heads, and looks good with eye patch (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Extra cutlasses galore...

Richard Parsons wrote in message ... (...) I've sure regreted the cutlasses I've bought from parts auctions, I probably have way more than I need. (...) Well, the dollar blimps came with an anchor (it's a real shame the blimp didn't come with a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Extra cutlasses galore...

I've got more cutlasses than I can safely store in my ships, and gold well, yes, one can always use more. To really arrest my attention, tell me about a set I can buy for next to nothing that has quantities of anchors, ship's wheels, and those four (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Extra cutlasses galore...

(...) Just a side note, these sets are great if you just need a little more treasure (and who doesn't). My set came with eight gold pieces and a cup! Rob (The Newbie) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Extra cutlasses galore...

Just letting Pirate fans know that I bought ten of the tiny 1747 sets from S@H, and all of them came with an extra cutlass. Cool, now I have a pile of them! :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lindsay's Navy

"Arrr, me ship be smellin' fresh as a baby's bottom!" -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lindsay's Navy

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Mr L F Braun (<38ACE348.C80A633F@....msu.edu>) wrote at 06:14:33 (...) Well, I they're going to be quite long, but I think they'll be stiff enough. (...) Don't worry, it won't be much of a race :-) at least, not from the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Baldly going (was Re: Ship's Wheels for Trade)

(...) I just tell people that I'm electrolysizing it...from the inside. Seems to work. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lindsay's Navy

(...) <johncleese> Ah theenk jou need tha Franch. </johncleese> Actually, the reason for choosing _Gloire_ is that it's the first ironclad. It can't really use the fleur de lis, however, given that whole nasty 1789-1815 thing. I hadn't thought (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lindsay's Navy

(...) Thanks for the tips--I may very well do this, now that I've been officially warned. :) However, my mother smokes like a chimney, so I'm somewhat inured to it--most of my LEGO either has never been in her house, though, or it's been out so (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact