 Pirates / 4540
4539  |  4541
Subject:
Merchant Brig 'Nonlibre Billet'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 03:30:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ahoy,

Something different from the shipyards of Port Brique (and something that didn’t work out quite as well as planned either), the merchant brig Nonlibre Billet.

More pics are here, post moderation. It’ll probably get a rebuild at some point, I think there are a few improvements that can be made.

Cheers

Richie Dulin