 Pirates / 4544
Re: Merchant Brig 'Nonlibre Billet'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 05:06:48 GMT

   Maybe you need to install a mercury bath. It may be viscous and dense enough to support the boat.

They got rid of my 26 lb of Hg that I had at work...apparently, it is toxic or some such?

   But even if it did float, it would do so upside down. :-(

Perhaps a train weight would help.

Several train weights...or rolls of Pennies.

Speaking as one with experience of boats floating the wrong way up...

James Powell