 Pirates / 4450 (-20)
  18th Century Howitzer

I was playing around with guns for an American Revolutionary War project that I'm working on when I came up with this. I thought I'd share, since cannon designs seem to be in short supply. (URL) Ideally the gun carriage should all be brown, but I (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !!

  Re: Pirate ship big vignette

(...) Hi Aaron, Thanks. As I said, I'd love too but it would be too expensive. Now if every Lego maniac from the planet earth would send me 1 $ I could buy all the parts... ......... no wait, if every Lego maniac from around the world would send me (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate ship big vignette

(...) Hi Nathan, Thanks. Making the complete ship would need too many parts but I will think to that. Eric (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Door

Hi all, Was going to surround this door by a tudor house but I'm feeling kind of uninspired so I think I'll just share it. (URL) As you can see it has a massive footprint but perhaps someone would like to use it (or something similar). The (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Pirate ship big vignette

(...) I know you said you wouldn't, but I would love to see that completed as a full ship ;). I think my favorite detail is the ships helm as a winch. It is spot on and look real. But then again it all looks damn impressive. Aaron A (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Warning--this post contains info about clone brands

As some of you may be aware, the two brands Cobi and Best-Lock merged not too long ago, thereby giving Cobi access to the US market and also sweeping that gosh-awful non-compatible Best-Lock stuff into the dustbin. Anyway, the first offerings from (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate ship big vignette

(...) What a nice bignette! I like the design of the hull... It would be a very large (and detailed) ship if this scale were used! xposted to .vignette "Big Daddy" Nelson (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Pirate ship big vignette

WOW! Gorgeous. Now if only you could do a whole ship on this scale. I particularly like the centrality of the stairs and the hatch at the bottom (unsure of nautical term). The various crew and bystanders are also beautifully positioned. The shield (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirates! Yarrr here, there be dead men...

(...) Hmmm, not sure how I missed this post... but thats a totally awesome sculpture. I just got done adding your skull to my (URL) blog>. As I said there, I especially love the jaw line, teeth and the accoutrements, particularly the little man (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

  Re: Pirates! Yarrr here, there be dead men...

Very nice work! This is my faviourite sculpture in ages! The whole thing is so realistic and beautiful it was a pleasure to look at. Now I am picturing a cave inside similar to Peter Pan... God Bless and thanks for sharing! Nathan Visit my (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

  Re: The Supply Tender 'Ratsée'

(...) The figurehead? This ship doesn't really have one. But yes, the SNOT work is nice. (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirates! Yarrr here, there be dead men...

Yar! Excellent work. (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Pirates! Yarrr here, there be dead men...

(...) Shoot, Finally finished the details. Also filled in the head to hide some of the "see through" aspect of the model. Enjoy! T (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

  Re: The Supply Tender 'Ratsée'

(...) Beuwdiful. Particularly liked the snot work around the forecastle and the whatever that bit is called under the bowsprit. Ever expanding the boundaries. I like that. Nice work Richie ;-) Richard Still baldly going... (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life

(...) I hate to "me-to", but I accidentally lurked onto this thread and have to say I love this MOC, Eric. Actually, the BS pics reveal it is a series of smaller MOCs that can be re-arranged in various combinations - perfectly parallel to the system (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life

(...) Hi Manfred, Thanks, I appreciate your detailled observations. A spark that would run along a cannon powder line and would end with a big explosion ... ... ... of creativity? Do you mean you don't like the current Pirates line? Joke - joke - (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life

(...) Hi Mark, Thanks. How many feedbacks from fans does it requires? And then, how many feedbacks from Lego Ambassador does it requires before TLC could even start to wonder that it could eventually be possible to think that it may etc... ;>) Who (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life

Eric, You've done an awsome job with this MOC. I admire that you've captured so much nice little details, while keeping close to the brick diversety mix and building techniques that were so characteristic for the classic LEGO sets of the eighties. (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life

(...) Awesome Eric! Now when will Lego produce it? :) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life

(...) Richie, Finally we meet... the famous Richie from Port Brique... let declad our cutlasses and see which is most malicious pirate!!! Thanks, you're a "connoisseur". Eric (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact