 Pirates / 4436
Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Eric Druon wrote:
   Hello everybody,

Comments welcome.

I hate to “me-to”, but I accidentally lurked onto this thread and have to say I love this MOC, Eric.

Actually, the BS pics reveal it is a series of smaller MOCs that can be re-arranged in various combinations - perfectly parallel to the system of sets from the early Pirate era! A series of small “land-lubber” Pirate sets was exactly what I always felt was missing with the original line-up from TLG. Just like how Castle needed more commoner sets, I felt Pirates needed merchant towns and pirate haunts, but in small packages that can be collected to make a scene grow with one’s budget. I group of sets like the one you have here would have fit that bill perfectly.

Oh, and the merchant ship: Positively beautiful!

• Hendo
“Too many bricks. Not enough time.“