 Pirates / 4426
Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:06:54 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Eric Druon wrote:
   Hello everybody,

My new MOC is Pirates themed, something I didn’t made for a loooooooong time ;>)

Comments welcome.

Enjoy,

Eric

Great stuff, Eric! My favorite detail is the yellow shutters on the tavern - very Caribbean.

And I second Tom’s comment that this could be an official set. Thanks for sharing.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations

Hi Mark,

Thanks.

Yes the regular Lego shutters are really too small. These ones are a variation from the ones from my Valiant Hart Tavern (see my BS folder). This technic works well so I can put shutters everywhere now :>)

So now we have Tom and Mark, I think that if you can find another million of enthousiast and ask Lego and that could work ;>)

Eric