 Pirates / 4424
Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 22:00:05 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Eric Druon wrote:
   Hello everybody,

My new MOC is Pirates themed, something I didn’t made for a loooooooong time>> Comments welcome.

Enjoy,

Eric

   Eric, I love what you did! It reminds me of the charm that was part of the original pirate series. You did a great job in showing a variety of architectual elements in a small space. I love the simplicity in the details. The pier is great in the way you used the planks in an offset fashion. The ship is really marvelous. The whole design and color scheme works well. This is the type of set that Lego needs to be making (in my opinion)! This is a set that I would eagerly await to arrive in the store and to spend my money on. Are you listening Lego? Great job Eric...keep up the good work! Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the nice and detailled comments, I can see I succeed in my study for that model. It’s very pleasant.

If a lot of people, like you,ask Lego maybe they could buy my set and produce it... sweet dream ;>) I’m wondering to make sets from that model and sale them, but of course my price wouldn’t be the same, I can’t compete with a large international enterprise like Lego. I still need to think about that. Is there many Pirates lovers here and in the Lego community?

Thanks again for the feedback

Eric / BaronSat

PS Did I mentioned somewhere that clicking on the image leads to my BS folder?