 Pirates / 4447
4446  |  4448
Subject:
Door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:03:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Was going to surround this door by a tudor house but I’m feeling kind of uninspired so I think I’ll just share it.

As you can see it has a massive footprint but perhaps someone would like to use it (or something similar). The cross-beams are held on by friction.

Tim