 Pirates / 4253
Re: A not so deserted island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:52:49 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
Josh Wedin wrote:

Nice. I like the way he built up a larger island by combining baseplates and
green and yellow plates. Also, that waterfall is nice. Much more texture
than the usual "wall of blue" waterfalls.

The breaking waves are also really nice.  I was really impressed by how well he
models moving water with really simple means.

Tell him to be prepared to have those ideas copied. ;-)

Jacob
--
Warning: Dates in calendars are closer than they appear.