 Pirates / 4205
4204  |  4206
Subject:
A not so deserted island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 01:20:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey All,

My son Jonathan is a major pirate fan.  And he asked me to post this for him.  I
helped a little only as an advisor.  He is eleven and turns out quite a few MOCs
per hour.  Here is his latest:

Deeplinks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/05.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/06.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/07.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/08.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/09.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/10.jpg

Brickshelf Folder after moderation:

Let me know what you think and I will let him know!

Thanks,
Josh