 Pirates / 4206
Re: A not so deserted island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:29:03 GMT

Josh Wedin wrote:
Hey All,

My son Jonathan is a major pirate fan.  And he asked me to post this
for him.  I helped a little only as an advisor.  He is eleven and
turns out quite a few MOCs per hour.  Here is his latest:

Deeplinks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/05.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/06.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/07.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/08.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/09.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/jonathans/Island/10.jpg

Brickshelf Folder after moderation:

Let me know what you think and I will let him know!

Nice. I like the way he built up a larger island by combining baseplates and
green and yellow plates. Also, that waterfall is nice. Much more texture
than the usual "wall of blue" waterfalls.

Frank