 Pirates / 4205
  A not so deserted island

Hey All, My son Jonathan is a major pirate fan. And he asked me to post this for him. I helped a little only as an advisor. He is eleven and turns out quite a few MOCs per hour. Here is his latest: Deeplinks: (URL) Folder after moderation: (URL) me (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A not so deserted island

(...) Nice. I like the way he built up a larger island by combining baseplates and green and yellow plates. Also, that waterfall is nice. Much more texture than the usual "wall of blue" waterfalls. Frank (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A not so deserted island

(...) -snip- (...) Very nice. Large enough for some adventuring, with a nice blend of terrain types. He needs some soldiers to take care of those pirates, though ;-). Cheers Richie Dulin (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A not so deserted island

(...) Josh, Tell Jonathan this is really nice. His waterfall was uniquely made, and the tribal stuff was a nice touch. The river/bay is cool, too. Thanks, George (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A not so deserted island

(...) The breaking waves are also really nice. I was really impressed by how well he models moving water with really simple means. Tell him to be prepared to have those ideas copied. ;-) Jacob (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates)