 Pirates / 4095 (-5)
  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) I don't see why not, Richard. I'm almost certain that they're a standard Lego product line, released to retail. I've often found that the price difference isn't that much, though - and Lego.com often has sales that the stores may or may not (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) Sorry for the confusion - I was referring to all of the sets as a whole, not just the big ship. It's difficult to see what a kit is actually like with the smallish pictures Lego has on their site. Having actually built one, Sean, you can see (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) SNIP (...) Well having put together the big ship in preparation for a round of Evil Stevie's Pirate game at Northwest BrickCon (shameless plug) I can say that yes, when it comes to versatility, there's a little left to be desired. However, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Large vessel sighted....

(...) Found more (URL) here>. ROSCO (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Set 7075 JacStone Pirate Ship

(...) Just noticed, that there are two versions of set 7075; I bought a second set, labeled "limited edition" (same price), which included motor AND battery; when mounted, this acts as counter-weight and makes the ship float reasonably. Arne, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.year.2004)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact