 Pirates / 4091
Re: Set 7075 JacStone Pirate Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.reviews, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:

bottom of the hull pieces is soft plastic, as this ship is expected to float on
water (read: tipping over on water - lacks bottom-weights).

Just noticed, that there are two versions of set 7075; I bought a second set,
labeled "limited edition" (same price), which included motor AND battery; when
mounted, this acts as counter-weight and makes the ship float reasonably.

Arne, Copenhagen