 Pirates / 4015 (-10)
  Re: Port Brique on the Move!

(...) hello Mr Dulin! glad everything went okay with your move. look forward to see what youve got in the works, its been a while since weve seen anything big from ya. can you share with us what youve got planned? on another note, you had to build (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  question about sails

hello! i have a question for those more versed in ships than myself. i intend to make set of mainsails for my ship im working on, and was wondering: are they attached at the bottom via ropes to the outer deck rail, or are they attached to a yard? (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: t3h n00b Asks Questions

(...) snip (...) snip (...) Andrew, You can find templates of most of the pirate sails in my brickshelf folder: (URL) are full size scans there with a scale reference for size. I hope this helps... Tom (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Port Brique on the Move!

People who follow news of Port Brique ('news' you ask... more often it's excuses), will recall that not much has been happened in Port Brique for a while (except for a couple of SNOT sloops a couple of weeks ago). You may recall one of the reasons (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Noobie Asks Questions

(...) Hi Andrew, I think it's neat that you're going to be building pirate ships! I'm not sure if they will be the "flying" type or the ordinary, "water" types, though :) If you're building the "flying" type, I wouldn't bother building hulls out of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Noobie Asks Questions

(...) hello! i just saw this today, totally missed the entire discussion. anyway, if your looking for parts, i usually plug for Ebay, bricklink is great, and you can always find what you need there, but you may have to pay a bit for it. i use both (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: t3h n00b Asks Questions

(...) Yes, I "dug around" and I liked it a lot! I like your flying island most of all your things, but the (URL) comes in a close second. I like (URL) this guy>, too. Maybe you might consider doing a version 2 of the island? Y'know, I'm mostly a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: t3h n00b Asks Questions

(...) Hi Andrew, Glad you liked my unnamed village! Check out the (URL) original post>... Whew! Dusty. Um. As for airships, you should try seeing what damage you can do with these (URL) boat bow bricks>. I dunno if you dug around in my brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Noobie Asks Questions

(...) Maybe you should transfer your "Stir Up Trouble About Bley" campaign away from .loc.au and into .pirates, to even the noise up a bit... ;-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Noobie Receives Answers

(...) Thanks. Now that I think about it, there are a few things I think I might want to put in... But that's for me to know, and you to find out! Andrew (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact