 Pirates / 4010 (-5)
  Re: Noobie Asks Questions

(...) hello! i just saw this today, totally missed the entire discussion. anyway, if your looking for parts, i usually plug for Ebay, bricklink is great, and you can always find what you need there, but you may have to pay a bit for it. i use both (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: t3h n00b Asks Questions

(...) Yes, I "dug around" and I liked it a lot! I like your flying island most of all your things, but the (URL) comes in a close second. I like (URL) this guy>, too. Maybe you might consider doing a version 2 of the island? Y'know, I'm mostly a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: t3h n00b Asks Questions

(...) Hi Andrew, Glad you liked my unnamed village! Check out the (URL) original post>... Whew! Dusty. Um. As for airships, you should try seeing what damage you can do with these (URL) boat bow bricks>. I dunno if you dug around in my brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Noobie Asks Questions

(...) Maybe you should transfer your "Stir Up Trouble About Bley" campaign away from .loc.au and into .pirates, to even the noise up a bit... ;-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Noobie Receives Answers

(...) Thanks. Now that I think about it, there are a few things I think I might want to put in... But that's for me to know, and you to find out! Andrew (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact