 Pirates / 3925 (-5)
  Exploits of Empire III Rules

Hello everyone. Here is the crude version of the EOE III website. It contains the rulebook and some advice in the form of a read me file. It also links to the pictures I mentioned in my last post. If you can play it, definately do so and let me know (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Exploits of Empire Ships

(...) That's way cool. I'd be real interested to see your rules. -Clangador (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Exploits of Empire Ships

Hello everyone! I've been trying to post for some time and it looks like I have finally been successful. So let me introduce myself and my Lego world. I wrote and operate an Lego Pirate style game called Exploits of Empire III in which characters (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Narrow boat hull middle

(...) Three of my four ships that have hull sections have center sections made out of bricks. Inverted slope pieces to be exact. I put them under the plate on two of my ships, and another, The Freedom has the plate very close to the bottom, and it (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Narrow boat hull middle

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Hxx578.qwJ@lugnet.com... (...) taken (...) Do you (...) do post (...) Hmm, there was a time they were way to easy to find, so I've been hoarding them... :-) At some point I really need to (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact