 Pirates / 3923
3922  |  3924
Subject:
Exploits of Empire Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 18:12:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone!

I've been trying to post for some time and it looks like I have finally been
successful. So let me introduce myself and my Lego world. I wrote and operate an
Lego Pirate style game called Exploits of Empire III in which characters can do
whatever they please within an 18th century-style fantasy world. We have over 50
vessels from a balloon to a massive 28 gun superfrigate, and everything in
between. To view our collection of ships, mostly MOCs, go to:

There are more pictures on the way. As soon as these pictures pass Brickshelf
scanning they will be available at:

Our game has about 8 players and many characters. There are 8 bristol-board maps
creating one world where characters can explore and fight whatever they like.
The game is a hybrid RPG/action/adventure/strategy game. We play in the Whitby
area of Ontario, Canada.

Our game not only uses ships, but also entails land combat. Check out our latest
major battle, the Battle of Akbad, capital of the Danskibit in the New World.

Anyways, my point is this: I post these photos to peak interest in my extensive
game and to provide inspiration to others to create accurately rigged ships.
Some of my ships are from my own imagination but they are all based on real-life
examples from history. More photos will come with time, and eventually I will
release the rulebook for my game with some subsidiary material. Questions should
be directed to thedarkadmiral@hotmail.com.

Ryan T. Moore