 Pirates / 3927
Re: Exploits of Empire Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 07:28:28 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Ryan T. Moore wrote:
Hello everyone!

Welcome!

I've been trying to post for some time and it looks like I have finally been
successful. So let me introduce myself and my Lego world. I wrote and operate an
Lego Pirate style game called Exploits of Empire III in which characters can do
whatever they please within an 18th century-style fantasy world. We have over 50
vessels from a balloon to a massive 28 gun superfrigate, and everything in
between. To view our collection of ships, mostly MOCs, go to:

That is an awesome array.... Do they all exist at once?

There's some unusual vessels in your fleet: it's good too see a variety of rigs
on smaller vessels (ESPG 'cutter' size). And steam, too!

There are more pictures on the way. As soon as these pictures pass Brickshelf
scanning they will be available at:

As always, more (and clearer) pics, would be great.

Looking forward to seeing - and hearing - more!

Cheers

Richie Dulin