 Pirates / 3840 (-20)
  Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(...) Ahoy! Good to see you posting here! You only started in 2002? I thought I was a late starter... (...) Without question! I really like this one... I'm not a ESPGer myself, but that's a fantastic little vessel, the lateen rig is a nice match for (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(URL) Hello! I'm Wes Davis, a fellow AFOL. In 2002, I started buying pirate legos, starting with two 6285 sets and one 6286. I'd promised myself I'd buy these ships (which I'd always wanted growing up) and now that I had the means, I went for it. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.va)

  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) "BricksWest Carlsbad, CA - February 16-18, 2002. Thanks to Derek Schin and Frank Filz for big help on this one. Frank has now converted me to the "Lego Ruler" camp." I just ran across that bit (URL) here>. Still no mention in the official (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Penguin

(...) Hmm, that's not a bad idea. My friend has a thing for penguins; He likes them. I have no idea way. But that would bring a liitle more penguin flavor to the ship. (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Penguin

(...) You set an example for us all! Adieu Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Penguin

Of course, my post (below) should have gone to .pirates, not .gaming. Apologies! (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: keel laid on my 32 gun frigate

(...) made would be great too. Adieu Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  ESPG Rule Mod?

Reading some accounts of pirates, I notice they tended to add weapons to their ships. Is there any reason why a player in ESPG couldn't add extra cannons to their ships? I mean, as long as they buy or get them somehow via the game system. One more (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: keel laid on my 32 gun frigate

(...) Looks good so far. ~Clangador (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  The Penguin

I'm trying to get my friend to play ESPG with me. So, I made him this for him. It's named The Penguin and rates as a class two ship in the game. (URL) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  keel laid on my 32 gun frigate

hi guys after years of lurking and reading bolitho,drinkwater,hornblower Ive decided to build a to scale frigate what do you think so far? (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Freedom

(...) I actually have no clue how to play the pirate game. I guess I was just never interested in it. I just play with them in my bedroom by myself. Haha. Daniel (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mod Caribbean Clipper

(...) Indeed, gaming is a major hobby of mine. My main focus now is to get into LEGO gaming, and then I'll be able to combine two of my favorite hobbies. ~Clangador (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Freedom

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote: ~SNIP~ (...) Nice ship. I really like the tie-fighter window in the stern. So, will you be using these ships for ESPG? Just curious. ~Clangador (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  The Freedom

Here is my British ship, The Freedom. It has car windshields as windows, the back window is a tie fighter windscreen. The mast is technic pieces and space tires, mainly. There is a swiveling cannon on the front, another in the inside that can slide (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates) !

  So, what's happening with Port Brique (was Re: A few of my creations.)

(...) Don't worry, it will come... There have been a few geographical issues with Port Brique in recent months (the vessels are in one location, the port in another, the raw materials in a third, and I've often been somewhere else entirely). (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) You just wait til I show my biggest ship of them all. The Dragonwing, and its mini fellow vessel, the Firebreather. That will come after I post all my other ships, cause I have to save the best for last of course. The Dragonwing may not have (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HwMsqz.9t2@lugnet.com... (...) many (...) actions. I (...) ship to (...) (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

(...) All well done. I know a guy who did the exact set of rules that you are looking for that were specifically medieval. They were for resin ships and metal minatures, but they should work for Lego (and I'll warn you that low Viking ships facing (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

Sometime back I did 3 Viking Longboats: (URL) wanted to do some Castle, shore raiding and I have seen "The Vikings" many times and thought it would make a great BrikWars game. Recently I was watching the film again and thought about doing naval (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact