 Pirates / 3730 (-20)
  Re: Handgunners

(...) Your pikes are scarcely more than toothpicks! You can't triple rank pikes that short! ;-) The (URL) Pikes of Doom> would have impaled your second rank, before you had so much as scratched the PoD's front rank! (Plus they're already proven on (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Don't be too worried about it! Muskets were available last year... and they're back this year with the larger scale 4Junior pirates. Cheers Richie Dulin (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) I haven't counted, but I must have close to 300 muskets - I can spare a few of the more dinged-up ones for experiments. Especially since my pyrates can still use the end result. -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

You two guys are too much, super job. I will need some of these units. (...) ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! Cutting Lego! Modifyng what few muskets that are left out there! The handgunners look great and I will need some pikemen units for my troops. (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Look just beyond the handgunners in the photo and you'll note my own Pikemen have beat you to the punch (preparing for a Lowlands vs, France Days of Knights battle). :-) (...) I thought about doing it in black, but I have lots more brown ones (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Absolutely! It adds much more colour to the medieval battlefield... and a misfiring gun is so much more entertaining than a misfiring bow! (URL) (...) These look great! I think the next time my medieval brikwars army has an outing, they'll (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Handgunners

Normally I just post this kind of stuff to C-C, but since the last picture has some cross-over to pirates, I thought I would post it here, too. These are three different versions of medieval handgunners I have made. There is a tendancy to think of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest PDX photos (finally)

(...) I can't believe you got that huge table set up so quickly! (...) They seemed to be having a good time too: (URL) I do find it interesting how most pics of my stuff is classified as (...) I see it as kind of a blend, even crossing into Town (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Brickfest PDX photos (finally)

(...) Yikes! (URL) pic of me was taken on Friday night when I was literally beat to hell :) I was 8 hours late arriving to the fest (long drive) and exhausted from packing/driving/unpacking. And that pic of my display when I was about 5% of the way (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Brickfest PDX photos (finally)

Well I finally made it home, and here's my contribution to the pile of photos: (URL) me if there's way too many crane shots, but I think you all know where my priorities lie by now ;) Enjoy! ROSCO (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Pirate Pieces

(...) Jack Stone-esque. They are supposed to be part of the "4 Juniors" line-up for the fall of 2004. (IIRC) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New Pirate Pieces

(...) I have a question, are those minifigs or are they Jack Stone-esque figures? (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New Pirate Pieces

(...) I'm just gonna use most of them for what they were made for. I don't know if I'm gonna get that set with the big skull piece though. I don't like that I can't change it or anything. I do like a bunch of the other pieces in the set, but the big (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New Pirate Pieces

(...) That might be the one used for scala and one of the adventurers sets. (...) I think that's the old competition/Alpha Team/Knights Kingdom cannon... but moulded in dark grey is good. (...) My favourite new part! (...) There's the large ship (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  arrrr.

(URL) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New Pirate Pieces

(...) Sorry I meant (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  New Pirate Pieces

After Looking at the new pirate 4+ sets <<ClubsData/31215/in...aten.jpg>> it looks like there will be a number of new pieces: A big rowboat Lots of new sales Two sea mats Two new flags, one blue one red a scull figure head a scull shaped BURP New (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate Gaming

Hi everybody, I've been lurking for years now, this is the first time I had something interesting to put up. I'm president of the SGC (Strategic Gaming Command) at my university and I ran a little game of Evil Stvie's Pirate Game today. We used a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New 2004 set photos

(...) :-) (...) I didn't look too carefully at the masts. One looked like it might be brown which would be cool. (...) I've been using the dice from the adventurers game for "LEGO pure" dice. Plus they have a thematic hook hand... Frank (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New 2004 set photos

(...) The macaroni bricks I'm really looking forward to-- alas, they're in the new greys, but...darn if I won't find some way to use them. Giant pirates: Do we have something to look forward to, Frank? :D (...) And those look like new masts. If (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact