 Pirates / 3718
Re: New Pirate Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:12:05 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Nic Disseldorp wrote:
After Looking at the new pirate 4+ sets

<<ClubsData/31215/incoming/l5%20piraten.jpg>>

it looks like there will be a number of new pieces:

A big rowboat
Lots of new sales
Two sea mats
Two new flags, one blue one red
a scull figure head
a scull shaped BURP
New cannons
New masts

Can antyone see anything else new or think of any good uses for theese parts?

I'm just gonna use most of them for what they were made for. I don't know if I'm
gonna get that set with the big skull piece though. I don't like that I can't
change it or anything. I do like a bunch of the other pieces in the set, but the
big skull and and the playmat probably jacked up the cost a lot.
I do like a lot of the other sets, especially the two ships. I hadn't realized
before that the black ship was a bigger boat. I just thought it was a regular
row boat piece. Now I know why it's $15 US. I can't wait to get it.
There are some very good pieces. Now I just have to figure out what to do with
the figures. I think I'm gonna try to use some of their hats on my minifigures.

Daniel