 Pirates / 3692
Re: 3 ideas I had
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:15:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:
Of course, four axes spinning around would be pretty easy--I'd use the 4x4
round brick in brown as a hub:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6222
do technic half-pins fit into those holes?  If so then you could stick the
axe handles into these.

They do, but they spin freely in the sockets.  I'd lean more towards using black
friction pins (maybe with black axes to make them less obvious?) which will both
grip on the inside of the hub and the axle handle.  Er, they grip the axe a bit
better after they're inserted into the hub, that is.