 Pirates / 3681
Re: MOC pirate ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 21:47:52 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe writes:
hello .pirates! i am new to lugnet, and this is my first ever post, but i
have designated myself a .pirate. i have been a lurker for awhile :-( but
finally got involved. :-) i have been keeping tabs on the ship building
going on recently, and have some of my own i will put on as soon as i get
some good pics, but until then, i have some pics of my first attempts at
pirate ships.

   Very nice lines!  It's hard to get a double-decker to look "OK" on
   even 16-wide hulls.  The sail pattern also looks excellent, spot-
   on for a ship of the size you're going for.

   Looking forward to more!

   (And Frank...isn't "geeky UNIX reference" redundant? ;) )

   LFB