 Pirates / 3630 (-20)
  Re: New Castle/Pirate Sets???

(...) Nice that lego is going back to one of the great legoland themes, especially since the quality of design is now on the upswing in many areas. Although I admire sets like land busters etc., minifig based sets are what made me a lego fan. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New Castle/Pirate Sets???

(...) Are they to be reissues or new designs ? Will kahuka have grabbed a big ship for himself? Are there any regular soldiers or more jake the pegs and monkeys? Not sure if the prices (euros) are the likely RRP June is apparently the month for (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Monkey Island in lego Challenge

To all Fellow Pirate Fans, I my self am not an avid lego pirate enthusiast, Though I am making the conversion as i have seveal old sets. I would like to post a challenge though I have 2 scenes from the game monkey island 2 lechuck reenge by lucas (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Skull Island!

For NWBrickCon, my wife helped me build some bases and islands for the Pirate Game. This is one of the best IMO. More will come later, when it's not 1 in the morning... (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  New Castle/Pirate Sets???

Hey all, I've been hearing (or maybe that is more accurately reading) rumors of new Castle and Pirate sets on fbtb.net and CCC, but haven't heard any discussion here. Here's what I have heard: -An indeterminate number or smaller Castle sets -A large (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirates and the next LEGO Legend

(...) My vote would be for the SES, it is the only Lego pirate ship I do not have. I have only one of the Imperial Flagship, so it would be my next choice. MY FLEET: 1x Cross Bone Clipper 3x Renegade Runner 1x Imperial Flagship 1x Caribbean Clipper (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirates and the next LEGO Legend

Ok, so I have my first job, and my first paycheck came last month. Unlike most teenagers, my first thought was not a car, stereo, or girl (actually, that was my second thought, but that's not relevant) but "Wow! I can finally get the Black Seas (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Obviously not castle, town, SPACE., or starwars. Trimming follow-ups to .general. Lets keep it there. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Trains? Who said anything about trains? I didn't see anything about trains! What trains are you people talking about? Steve (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Now that I actually think about it - forget I asked :-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) "Seite nicht gefunden" Is there any other site that has these? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) I was hoping to see the trains i've heard blabbering about... Josh (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Merchant Ship Pictures

(...) Thanks (...) I dont think that anyone has done it yet. (...) Yes. I think there are a lot of possiblities. I would like to make a early American flatboat using one or two of the hull sections. Ben (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Merchant Ship Pictures

(...) I must have missed this "about a year ago"... (but thanks for the backlink) This seems pretty neat. I can't recall anyone else ever using a hull section sideways that way, even after your original thread gave the info. Perfect for a harbor (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Merchant Ship Pictures

Hi everyone, About a year ago I posted instructions to my Merchant Ship, a creation I first designed in 1989-90. Some people requested an abs version. Here she is: (URL) This variation only uses the pieces from Black Seas Barracuda. I may eventually (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:HnJ9y1.168C@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, so many of those sets look so... not juniorized! That (URL) helicopter> actually looks like a helicopter! And the new sets in the racer's series! (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

If you want to see sets, go here: (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) I want houses/apt./hotels, stores & schools for town: ARCHITECTURE! Jeff (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  sets in 2004? Wish List

So I've been eagerly anticipating the 2004 releases and I have no idea what to expect. How far has lego come with their anit-juniorization? What will become of Town? And what new or returning theme do you wan to see? Yikes I'm dying to see some (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 is coming soon and we need you!

(...) Hmm, I should also add when and where... Portland Oregon February 13-15 2004 Web site: (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact