 Pirates / 3616
3615  |  3617
Subject:
Merchant Ship Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:26:47 GMT

Hi everyone,

About a year ago I posted instructions to my Merchant Ship, a creation I first designed in 1989-90. Some people requested an abs version. Here she is:

This variation only uses the pieces from Black Seas Barracuda. I may eventually make instructions to this “subset”.

Check out all of the pictures and instructions here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25253 The old lugnet article: http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=522&t=i&v=a

Let me know what you think.

Ben