 Pirates / 352
    Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece —Richard Parsons
   Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) clearance. It has an old palm tree (currently would get you at least $1 on auction, 4 blue 2x2x3 steep slopes (to go with the new castle 2x2x3 steep slope corners) which should get at least $1 for the 4 on (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        How do I kill thee? Let me count the ways! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Now you got me going again. TIMMIES! Arrrr, welcome aboard Timmy! Brought a lot o' yer clones, have ye? Good, good. This be a right good ship, and the lot of ye can fill a variety o' needs. I see that me crew gets plenty o' fresh fish, and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        How do I kill thee? Let me count the ways! —Tony Priestman
     On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Bruce Schlickbernd (<Fo6HG5.6C2@lugnet.com>) wrote at 15:52:53 (...) LOL so hard, I had to cough :-) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Timmies ahoy! (was how do I etc etc etc) —Richard Parsons
   Bruce Schlickbernd wrote all manner of appalling duties that face Timmies aboard ship. Loved it. A few in there I hadn't though of. (...) best not discussed here. My ships have no cabin boys! I may have finally found and enduring use for a Timmy. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)