 Pirates / 3425 (-5)
  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

Greetings Ben! (...) Glad to have you -- like everybody's said, it does us good to have more and more variety in the contributions we see! (...) That's just plain cryptic. I can picture it coming out of the mist... : ) Very nice use of the grey Time (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: what do you think?

Well here's a topic after my own heart... But first (and pardon me for drifting off topic here) offer deep apologies from my absence from the board over the past... oh... say two months. I've been insanely busy, and I just managed to sit down and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what do you think?

(...) my apologies, my question must have been too vague. i meant it more in a personal sense. in other words, what do you like to build, what gives you the most satisfaction? otherwise, i would agree with you. it takes a different type of building (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what do you think?

I suppose in my opinion, the ideal size for a ship is the optimal size for whatever it is the builder is out to achieve. If, for example, the builder wishes to create a ship that looks truly spectacular on display, then a larger, more heavily (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  what do you think?

this may be an odd question, but it stems from my thoughts on lego ships. so, here we go: there are many sizes of ships that have been built, everything from jolly boats to cutters to sloops to frigates to sail of the line. all have at least a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact