 Pirates / 3306
  Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

Good day, all. With new French threats apparantly on the prowl in the Pacific (this means Misérable, Mr. Dulin), Captain Carstairs of the Brickley's Cove squadron (such as it is) decided it an opportune time to strike at a privateer base at St. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

The fog has gone to my head – how about some *deeper* links!: Embarkation: (URL) Royals: (URL) we are! Beware, foes – we may not know how to use Brickshelf, but simple point-and-shoot tasks are no trouble at all... : ) Kenneth Tam Brickley's Cove (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

(...) All I know is, if I'm facing that many troops, I'm bringing my AT-TE!!! :D (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

(...) <snip> That's an impressive force! I do like the torso designs. (...) (URL) ? (...) Well, if one was planning a long voyage, the Misérable would be the vessel for the trip. Actually, with the abundance of white BURPS at the moment, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

(...) Much ablidged, though it's only slightly bigger than that of Port Brique... : )Don't worry, we're looking in to recruiting more Riflemen to bolster the force, and I'm toying with a hussar idea (though 'toying' is the only word for it right (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)