 Pirates / 3321
Re: Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 13:17:27 GMT

That's an impressive force! I do like the torso designs.

Much ablidged, though it's only slightly bigger than that of Port Brique...
: )Don't worry, we're looking in to recruiting more Riflemen to bolster the
force, and I'm toying with a hussar idea (though 'toying' is the only word
for it right now).

They are, of course, the Free-Slave Irregulars:

Perhaps they know Jamaica Bob of Port Brique (front row, second from right)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/weareone13.jpg ?

Quite possibly, indeed... there must be a *large* circle of friends among
all those who overthrew Spanish garrisons in the West Indies. So many...
though there are new threats on the horizon, as I recall (Mr. Cox's
substantial armada).

Well, if one was planning a long voyage, the Misérable would be the vessel
for the trip.

Actually, with the abundance of white BURPS at the moment, I'm considering a
major expedition *southwards*....

BURPS... southward... I'd suggest a destination but I'd rather wait and see.

Oh yes, and in general, Happy Easter to all for whom it's applicable (hope
you're getting a long weekend out of the deal if it's not!)

Kenneth Tam
Brickley's Cove
http://members.rogers.com/brickleyscove/Home.htm