 Pirates / 3219
  my British squadron

Ahoy, .Pirates! Well, i dont have any pictures to show for it yet, but i recently finished the re-fit of Goldfinch. Goldfinch is a really souped up 12-gun Aramada Flagship with two carronade on the quarter deck. no, i didnt use the lego cannons: i (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: my British squadron

(...) Or man one broadside, and do anything with the sails... Or man one broadside, and repel boarders... :-) (...) No small ambition. If they weren't British, I'd wish you luck! ;-) (...) Have a look at my bomb ketch: (URL)Cannons. Oohh... I've got (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: my British squadron

(...) If it's a British squadron, you needn't worry -- I always blame my shortage of manpower on the fact that the small population of Britain is crewing the LARGEST and MOST SUCCESSFUL fleet of the period, and arguably the most successful relative (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: my British squadron

(...) I agree with you. not only do i not speak french or spanish, i dont like eaither fleet. at Trafalgar, while the British crews cheered, the spanish and french crews prayed. Caugh* (...) Yeah, the Privateer fleet will get gunboats, which will (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)