 Pirates / 3100
  Rifles!

Well if there were any soldiers anywhere in the early 1800s who could hope to survive an encounter with Richie Dulin's Highlanders, it had to be the likes of these. Yes, the much-famed greenjackets, complete with 'high-tech' Baker rifles and faded (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rifles!

Well done. I like the custom Torsos, did you make them using Sticker Printer? I liked your pix, do you have any more? There are so many good projects that could be done if we could only get the hats and parts from Lego. Keep your sails in the wind, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rifles!

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes: <snip> (...) Nice work! The torsos certainly look the part. I like the way they stand around looking tough, rather than lining up in neat formation. Those rifles do look a bit advanced. I wouldn't like to be in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rifles!

(...) Yeah... between the Foot Guards and the Fusillers I've sucked up all of my muskets! I thought I had more, but chances are they're in a case in a box left stored after we last moved house. (...) Hmm... we'll have to call them out sooner than (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rifles!

(...) Thanks! And that's precisely it -- Ink Jet address labels trimmed and applied. Not a perfect colour match, but given my limited torso supply, a useful versatility. (...) Working on it! : ) (...) Agreed. Our custom solutions create some (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rifles!

(...) Absolutely! My grande armie is only about a third regular infantry (ie LEGO soldier torsos, shakos & muskets), which is NOT the way it should be. (...) I'd add epaulettes to that list - they're good for distinguishing units in lieu of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)