 Pirates / 3015 (-20)
  Re: Space Pirates!

(...) Wassssup (...) The forward machine gun is awesome. HLDITY to build it or do you even remember? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Pirates!

(...) Hmm, is this craft under the command of the Grand Admiral or more of a thorn in his side? It is indeed a beaut, and a bit of a departure from your more high tech creations. Where did the sails come from? I cant wait for interior pics and some (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Black Seas Barracuda sets sail again!

More good news! As you probably know, we asked the LEGO fans to vote on what LEGO Legend they wanted to see come back the most. The winner was the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship. As of today, you can pre-order this set through Shop At Home! (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.shopping) !

  Re: Space Pirates!

I saw this in the background of the splashpage shots and thought it looked like a spacefaring clipper. Too funny....I hope there's lotsa wacky peg-legged robots and sassy parrotmechs on board! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Space Pirates!

Hi Everyone, I am planing to take more detailed photos showing interior and details and such, but I thought I should post before someone discovers this little beauty in the NWBrickCon folders. (URL) is a Space Pirates ship that I built with Sean (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Revolutionary War era building

(...) I agree with checking out the Star Wars figs: (URL) are a whole bunch of torsos that are just loose material--Emporer, Imperial Guard, Leia, Tatooine Luke, Jedi Luke, Old Ben, Qui Gon, Anakin. Also both Han Solo torsos are fine, as is the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Revolutionary War era building

(...) Hi Jason, Try some of these: Captain Redbeard (6252 et al - get rid of the hat and the hook hand) Brown shirt with blue jacket pirate (1747 et al) White shirt/green vest pirate (6232 et al) (Maybe) Red & white striped shirt with blue jacket (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Jason Maxwell wrote in message ... (...) How about the goblin torsos from the HP Gringotts set. See them here: (URL) Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Revolutionary War era building

Wassssup Jason, The jedi cloaks would work if it was in a cooler enviornment, but the han solo torso (the one from Desert Skiff) would also work good. HTH Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Revolutionary War era building

I was advised that this would be a good group to discuss building ideas for the Revolutionary War (and possibly the Civil War) era since the time frame was the same general time as the Pirate sets. I was wondering if anyone had good ideas for non (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique Shipyard

(...) *Ahhhhhh.* Pressure's off for a while : ) and completed the (...) Nifty! Port Brique will be ship-sufficient in no time! (...) Now the presence of Cavalry makes sense -- someone to keep those Greenpeacers at bay! ; ) Endangered Shark my (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Port Brique Shipyard

Ahoy! I've recently taken a break from the Pacifique arms race and completed the fourth dockside module for Port Brique: it is the Severin Shipyard, and features a slipway and a brig under construction, as well as all the usual bric-a-brac (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Grand Armee of the South Pacifique

(...) Looks Great Richie! I've got to start working on an army for the heck of it (not to mention to keep up with all the other armies around LUGNET). Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Grand Armee of the South Pacifique

(...) garrison up off their butts, sober, and back into their breeches - the French are coming! Might need some of the Warrior Monks of St Patbrick's to drive some sort of diplomatic solution for what could otherwise be quite a messy afternoon on (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Grand Armee of the South Pacifique

This arms race is getting out of hand... Port Brique's Grand Armee has expanded, and now includes Dragoons, Chasseurs, Cuiraissers and a marching band. See it all at: (URL) at STUDFEST XVI tomorrow ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Question about MOC

Just wanted to thanks Richie and Joe for the help. I'll finish it soon, hopefully, and I'll try to get pics up (when I'm done) as soon as I figure out how to get them on the web. Thanks again. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

  Re: Hussars!

(...) Sean, It's an entirely LEGO solution: the bottom tyre rests on the head and is locked in place with a 1x1 round plate (push down hard - the tyre will flare slightly over the head). Another 1x1 round plate is put on top, then the second tyre, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Hussars!

(...) Sorry its taken me so long to respond to this. You did a great job Richie, but did the tires stick to them selves or is there something inbetween the tires holding them together? Just wondering... Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Dragoons! (was Re: Horse Artillery (was Re: Hussars!))

(...) If only I had that many extras... for now, I'm calling them Baker-pattern rifles... apparently (according to Brassey's History of the Uniform: Napoleonic Wars Wellington's Army) Dragoons carried them. This lets me arm a few riflemen with them, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  USS Constellation reissue

I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact