 Pirates / 3006
3005  |  3007
Subject:
Revolutionary War era building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:50:32 GMT

I was advised that this would be a good group to discuss building ideas for
the Revolutionary War (and possibly the Civil War) era since the time frame
was the same general time as the Pirate sets.  I was wondering if anyone had
good ideas for non military minifigs from that era.  There seems to be a
lack of minifig torsos and hats/hair that seem to fit that era that aren't
military related.  What to you use for "townspeople"?