 Pirates / 3009
Re: Revolutionary War era building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jason Maxwell writes:
I was advised that this would be a good group to discuss building ideas for
the Revolutionary War (and possibly the Civil War) era since the time frame
was the same general time as the Pirate sets.  I was wondering if anyone had
good ideas for non military minifigs from that era.  There seems to be a
lack of minifig torsos and hats/hair that seem to fit that era that aren't
military related.  What to you use for "townspeople"?

Hi Jason,

Try some of these:

Captain Redbeard (6252 et al - get rid of the hat and the hook hand)
Brown shirt with blue jacket pirate (1747 et al)
White shirt/green vest pirate (6232 et al)
(Maybe) Red & white striped shirt with blue jacket pirate (1464 et al)
White shirt/brown vest pirate (6277)
Pirate Babe (6285 et al)
Any of the castle women (but get rid of the hat!)
The Forest Wench
Professor Snape (but change the head)
Either Han Solo
The Studio/Monsters girl