 Pirates / 3004
3003  |  3005
Subject:
Port Brique Shipyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 00:44:57 GMT

Ahoy!

I've recently taken a break from the Pacifique arms race and completed the
fourth dockside module for Port Brique: it is the Severin Shipyard, and
features a slipway and a brig under construction, as well as all the usual
bric-a-brac associated with a shipyard.

A sliding bridge carries the promenade of Port Brique over the entrance of the
slipway. A recently caught shark is hung from the bridge as a warning to other
sharks who might be tempted to take some of the workers...

Only one pic so far,

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/shipyard1.jpg

Yo ho ho

Richie