 Pirates / 2962
Re: Merchant Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:37:18 GMT

Although that's a very clever use of a hull centre section, I find they're
far too valuable elsewhere (until S@H has a hull centre sections pack, anyway).

I completely agree - a central hull pack would be awesome - along with a
mast pack! Or perhaps a series of small ships ($20-$25) - (100-150 peices;
my ship has 109 peices) using the hull plate. Castle ships, pirate ships,
ninja ships, explorer ships, mississippi river boat, etc.

I'm a bit worried about localised weather anomalies though.... the masthead
flag seems to be pointing the wrong way... ;-)

You caught me! - I noticed this also - I guess you cant get any little
detail past lugnet members :)

Ben