 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 522
521  |  523
Subject:
Merchant Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:48:45 GMT

I made instructions for my "Merchant Ship" set and posted them on brickshelf:

It uses center hull base from a large pirate ship as the entire hull.  I
originally came up with a similar design in 1990 with my "Carribean Clipper"
set.  The aft of the ship has a ramp which folds down so your sailors can
load goods from a dock onto the ship into the cabin.  I think the LEGO
oceans need a bit of diversity - this ship will help!  All ships dont have
to have cannon :)

Ben Ellermann