 Pirates / 2655
Re: Green Coats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:22:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

AND all the uniforms I can now produce, all the soldiers I can now produce
is going to put serious pressure on my already slim supplies of epaulettes,
shakos, bicornes, tricornes and backpacks.  Anyone with any thoughts on
practical ways to address this?  Anyone need Scout Troopers?  Silly ewok
flying thingies?  Chrome pieces?  Rowboats?
In these dark days, I find the best source for pirate head attire is the
pirate accessory pack (5150) currently available from S@H.  One pirate
bicorn, two black tricorns, two shakos and two blue headscarves... love it :)

Ok, so the rowboats thingie is a joke.  Nobody needs rowboats...
Yee won't be sayin' that when they make yee walk the plank!  Arr harr! etc.

Michael Dallaston

"The power to destory an island is insignificant compared to the power of
the breeze" - Darth Broadside