 Local / Australia / 8790
Re: Green Coats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 08:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston writes:
In these dark days, I find the best source for pirate head attire is the
pirate accessory pack (5150) currently available from S@H.  One pirate
bicorn, two black tricorns, two shakos and two blue headscarves... love it :)

Thanks for the thought.  I hadn't realised that they were still selling the
accessory pack.

So I'm thinking, ok, $7(AUD), these were good value when I used to get them
for $5 or something, so to whom do I turn to help put together an order big
enough to sort the shipping when I realise that this is not the original
accessory at all!

There used to be epaulettes and backpacks, weren't there?  Maybe its just a
fevered memory of my own. (Nope: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5058
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5122)

Talk about finding salt in your sugar bin.  I think I'll keep trying the
trades route for just a little longer...

Richard
Still baldly going...