 Pirates / 2641
Re: Pirate Wars/BrikWars at Gaming Cons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:23:49 GMT

James Seibert wrote:
The main purpose of my post is to incite interest in attending smaller
conventions to play PW/BW. The threads initiated by Frank Filz, Mike
Rayhawk, Steve Jackson, and others show a definite interest playing on a
regular basis. Steve Jackson ran his pirate game last year at Archon and one
of his players, Doug Mikkelson, has been running pirate games at different
convention in northern IL. Doug and I have been running pirate games at
Egyptian Campaign for the last seven years.

Ok, I have just started a schedule of Pirate gaming at
http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/gamesschedule please e-mail or post here
with details. If you happen to have current links to Pirate Wars, I need
to update my page and the Lugnet page.

Frank
(who figured he'd better start doing to lugnet.pirates curating...)