 Pirates / 2640
Re: Rebel Alliance Seafighters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:22:07 GMT

"Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

Okay, first of all let me say this is really, really stupid... :)

Right, got over that bit.  As some of you may recall, a couple months ago I
built the 'Millennium Parrot', which got the characters and storyline of
everyone's favourite Space Opera and put it on Pirate Era Technology.
(www.dallaston.com/millenniumparrot/millennium_parrot.htm)

Well, after messin' around a bit, I just finished the four Rebel Alliance
Fighters, in pirate mode.  I took pictures, wrote a bit of waffle, and here
it is -
(http://www.dallaston.com/seafighters/)

I know this whole Starwars/pirates thing is a bit silly, but now I just
can't get off it.  Right now I've official demolished my old port and am
building a new one.  Jaaven sounds like a good name, doncha think? :)

...Loved the starwars/pirates thing. Great interpretation there and good work
all around on the models.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com