 Pirates / 2636
    Re: legend choices —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) The Barracuda is my favorite pirate ship, but I'd have to say I'd prefer the Skull's Eye Schooner if only for practical reasons: The BSB was in production a long time and there are a lot of them floating about. It can be found for a reasonable (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: legend choices —Richard Parsons
   (...) I'm with you on the not complaining thingie. Actually, any brown hull is a good one for me. But like Michael, I'm in favour of bases. I reckon I'd be out there happily lapping up 6074s too, however for me, the Yellow Castle would be best. I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: legend choices —Michael Dallaston
   (...) That's the thing, I s'pose. There are those who want legends so they can stick it in an alcove, build a shrine and surround it with burning incense sticks, and then there are those of us who just consider them as glorified parts-packs. Since I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)