 Pirates / 2636
Re: legend choices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 02:04:53 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Don Cox writes:
I would prefer to see the Lego Company come out with the 6286 Skull's Eye
Schooner.  I have 3 of the 6285 Black Seas Baracudas, but I was not able to
get the Schooner.  Also, I would also like to see a re-release of the 6271
Imperial Flagship as I only have one in my fleet of 16 pirate ships.

Don
Lugnet Member 1239

The Barracuda is my favorite pirate ship, but I'd have to say I'd prefer the
Skull's Eye Schooner if only for practical reasons: The BSB was in
production a long time and there are a lot of them floating about.  It can
be found for a reasonable price.  The SES is much rarer and more expensive -
simply put, it costs so much that it is the only remaining pirate set I have
yet to purchase.

But I ain't complaining if they make the BSB, mind you!  :-)

I did vote for the BSB because I feel it is the singular most impressive set
of the five, but I have to say the 6074 at $35 would have me busting down
the door to buy more.  The Yellow Castle is...well...Yellow.  Doesn't fit in
at all with any of my castle stuff.