 Pirates / 2635
Re: Choosing the next lego legend set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:26:59 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, John Stormes writes:
in case you haven't seen it, Lego are inviting people to vote for the next
lego legend set.
The address is
http://www.LEGO.com/build
One of the options is the 6285  Black Sea Barracuda - need I say more?

Sorry, pirate fans everywhere, I have betrayed you.  Much as I revere the
BSB, I think the pirate line needs an Imperial base set, like Eldorado
fortress, and a large pirate legend now would probably ruin the chances of
that for a while.  So I voted for my other favourite, the Battrax.

Can I ever show my face in this newsgroup again? :)

Michael Dallaston