 Pirates / 260 (-5)
  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) ...and two Megabloks Viking Longships. Hey, they are a progressive cannon-armed but clinker-built lot. :-) Bruce (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) Didn't I cover this in "My fleet is bigger than yours" a while ago? The current fleet stands at: 4 Crossbone Clippers 3 Renegade Runners 6 Armada Flagships 3 Imperial Flagships 3 Caribbean Clippers 4 Redbeard Runners 1 Black Sea Barracuda (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

Steve Campbell wrote (...) _We_ are in the south west Pacific. While fitting five ships and various auxiliary vessels into the jag will not be a problem, the jag does have a problem with water over two feet deep. Now since all my ships have a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) 30+!!!! I guess you'll be entering the 'brute force' category at PirateFest'00. Are those all 'real' Pirate ships or did you make them up? Or are you (sadly) counting all of your rowboats as Pirate 'ships'? If so I have well over 1,000. Or so (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) again: (...) left-coast pirate (kinda like Cap'n Redbeard - what's left of me). All them Armada names grace the area like Los Angeles, though we be suburban Pirates in Chino Hills. Our secret base be in Disneyland, o' carse. Yo ho, a pyrate's (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact