 Pirates / 2555 (-10)
  Re: Large squadron of new shipping

(...) Hehe. Give those .castlers and .spacers a run for their doubloons arr! A spoonful of story helps the MOC go down... :) (...) A like the HMS Flame (is it really a sloop, someone help me on the definitions here), custom-built hulls always amaze (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Sail Dimensions

I've purchased the fabric to produce some extra (and replacement) sails for my Red Beard Runner. I'd like to keep to standard LEGO proportions if possible. Does anyone have the dimensions for the lower sails from the BSB or the SES? I am presuming (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Large squadron of new shipping

G'day all, Austin Bailey, Wes Prewer and I are working on a new historical storyline site meant to rival all the space ones that have been cropping up with castle-like epicness... is that a word? Well, I won't give too much detail, but some of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...

(...) Ditto from me! And I must thank Capn Richard for rescuing my pirates, and sharing the vast spoils with the one survivor! ROSCO (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...

(...) People will be wondering what sort of hall has a small chlorinated pool in the centre of the floor. The blue tarp worked well. (...) There was a Bronze Age, was there ever a Brass Age ? Will more copper and zinc in a woman's diet result in the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...

(...) ...and here are some pics (URL) BrikWars was fun... my Spaniards only lasted so long because I managed to cram 35 aboard my extended Armada Flagship. (I think about six were left alive when the bronze* artefact/cannon balance failed and she (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...

Some of the Sydney guys got together yesterday up at Hornsby for the first 2002 fest. Paul Baulch and Ross Crawford joined us from south of the border (fantastic work guys). There was all sorts of wonderful stuff, from train models to technic and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Oars!

I used McDonalds Coffee stirrers for a trireme I built five or six years ago. They're nice and long and have a paddle on the end. -Xanthra47 Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GLquEu.Hr5@lugnet.com... (...) goes (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: new MOCs: New Blockerdam and the Millennium Parrot

Michael Dallaston wrote in message ... (...) Hehe. I thought I'd read some Discworld recently enough, but I guess not. Still, I'm glad to see the family is thriving in many far-flung places :-) Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: new MOCs: New Blockerdam and the Millennium Parrot

(...) Hmmm, must be a new product. The one I know made sausages *inna* bun :) But yes, you're right, another unoriginal idea. Michael Dallaston -On behalf of John 'Walk Me Own Plank' Dibbler (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact