 Pirates / 2547
Re: new MOCs: New Blockerdam and the Millennium Parrot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:19:52 GMT

Michael Dallaston wrote in message ...
Hmmm, must be a new product.  The one I know made sausages *inna* bun :)

Hehe. I thought I'd read some Discworld recently enough, but I guess not.
Still, I'm glad to see the family is thriving in many far-flung places :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1