 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 42
new MOCs: New Blockerdam and the Millennium Parrot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:28:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hiya all (and arrrrr! etc)

Having finally sorted out some webspace, I knocked up a couple of pages.
One day when I've got more material (and time) I'll make them part of a
larger site, but for now...

http://www.dallaston.com/millenniumparrot/millennium_parrot.htm

http://www.dallaston.com/newblockerdam/new_blockerdam.htm

Have a look, anyway.  Go oooooooon :)