 Pirates / 2555
Re: Large squadron of new shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:05:15 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes:
Austin Bailey, Wes Prewer and I are working on a new historical storyline
site meant to rival all the space ones that have been cropping up with
castle-like epicness... is that a word?
Hehe.  Give those .castlers and .spacers a run for their doubloons arr!

A spoonful of story helps the MOC go down... :)

Well, I won't give too much detail,
but some of the first ships for it are up on BS now... they're a mix of
pirates and WW1 mainly. The pirates stuff include my old sloop HMS Flame and
a number of cutters and gunboats... well, take a look:

Sorry that the pics aren't better -- these are just cheap preview images.
There are actually funnels on all three of the cutters, you just can't
really see them.
A like the HMS Flame (is it really a sloop, someone help me on the
definitions here), custom-built hulls always amaze me, I haven't the bricks
or the patience to do them.

Michael Dallaston